2000 Series Bass Drum Pedals
Our entry level line of pedals are designed for students, weekend warriors, and working drummers alike. Trademark DW all-metal construction and playability make the 2000 Series the perfect choice for bargain-savy drummers that want the features of a tried and true USA engineered pedal.
2000 Series Pedals are
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
- 107 "Flyweight" Beater A lightweight adaptation of our industry standard 101 beater with high-impact plastic for a fast and punchy feel.
- Single Chain Cam Chain-and-sprocket design with offset cam for quick response.
- Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
2000 Series Tambo Pedal
PLAY TAMBOURINE WITH YOUR FEET? For those multitasking drummers and percussionists that want to replicate the sound of a hand tambourine, we suggest the all-new Tambo Pedal. Designed by drummer extraordinaire, Gregg Bissonette, the Tambo Pedal was conceived for use on the most recent Ringo Starr tour and has been refined so the technique used to play it is easily mastered. The 2000 Series pedal that comes with the assembly includes a beater and hub, so it can be used as a stand-alone or back-up bass drum pedal in the studio or on the road. The perfect add-on to any drum kit or percussion rig.
2000 Series Tambo Pedals are
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
Demo Video by Gregg Bissonette Coming Soon!
- Centered around the 2000 Series Bass Drum Pedal, the perfect choice for bargain-savy drummers that want the features of a tried and true USA engineered pedal.
- Featuring our high-quality Tambourine made of high-strength and lightweight plastics with rubber rims and ergonomic handle, it also works great off the pedal!
- Smart Practice Stem Pad offers the a firm yet damp surface to beat the tambourine against, with a subtle rebound, very similar to the palm of your hand.
- Included is a Beater and Hub so that you can easily convert your Tambo Pedal into a 2000 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal.
- Its Easy Set-Up/Breakdown engineering makes it ideal for on-the-go drummers.