MDD (Machined Direct Drive) Pedals
Introducing DW Manufacturing. Boutique, precisely-machined pedals made from aircraft-grade aluminum in California. DW Manufacturing ushers in a new era in Drum Workshop’s illustrious pedal-making history. Employing the latest technology and the highest quality materials, these products are made to elevate the art of drumming even further.
The MDD (Machined Direct Drive) pedal is the first-ever DW direct drive pedal and the only direct drive pedal on the market featuring Floating Rotor Technology™. The result is quick, smooth, responsive and yes, powerful. The game has been changed.
Download the Manual: MDD Pedals (1.1MB)
- Optimized Fulcrum Geometry™ Linkage
- Solid Aluminum Direct Drive Cam
- Infinite Throw Adjustment
- 110 Control™ Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater Patents (US 8633367, DE 102011005640)
- Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard
- Contoured Heel Plate
- Interlocking Delta™ Hinge
- Floating Rotor Drive System
- Tri-Pivot™ Swivel Toe Clamp
- Single Pedal Bag
- Double Pedal Bag